For close to 30 years we’ve protected our clients – big and small - with reliable and dependable service.
Accredited Professional Risk Specialists
PSC McKenna Hampton Insurance Brokers provides a comprehensive range of insurance products and services. The quality of the work we undertake and the services we provide are in keeping with the highest standards in the insurance industry.
Gerard McKenna and Geoff Hampton established McKenna Hampton Insurance Brokers in 1987. Their aim was to provide insurance products and related services to individual, business and corporate clients along with sound advice based on comprehensive market knowledge and relevant industry expertise.
The company has continued to grow and expand. In 2012, McKenna Hampton joined forces PSC Insurance Brokers (a division of publicly listed PSC Insurance Group Limited).
PSC Insurance Group focuses on being the trusted insurance and risk management partner for its diverse range of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) clients. A publicly listed insurance intermediary business, PSC Insurance Group has a proven track record protecting the business and personal assets of SMEs in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
The PSC Insurance Group focuses on servicing the detailed insurance needs of SMEs. Our clients are the focus of everything we do, from providing exceptional client service to offering innovative and value added advice and products.
For more information about the PSC Insurance Group, visit the website: www.pscinsurancegroup.com.au
Access to Group Buying Power
PSC Insurance is a network broker of the Steadfast Group, an intermediary network of over 400 insurance brokerages throughout Australia and New Zealand. this Group provides customised policies for our clients and with a premium pool of over $5bn, has access to multiple insurers at competitive prices.
"The goal of Steadfast members is to provide clients with the benefits of big business buying power while retaining the personalised service often missing in large corporations".
Code of Conduct
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interest of the Client.
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
By following the Code, it commits PSC Insurance Brokers to 12 service standards:
- We will comply with all relevant law
- We will transparently manage any conflicts of interest that may arise
- We will clearly tell you if we do not act for you
- We will clearly tell you about the scope of our covered services
- We will discharge our duties diligently, competently, fairly and with honesty and integrity
- We will clearly tell you how our Covered Services are paid for before we provide them and answer any questions you have
- We will handle any money received in accordance with relevant law and any agreement with you
- We will ensure that we and our representatives are competent and adequately trained to provide the relevant services and will maintain this competence
- We will respond to catastrophes and disasters in a timely, professional, practical and compassionate manner in conjunction with any industry-wide response
- We will ensure that we have an internal complaints and disputes handling process that meets the Code Complaints and Dispute process standards
- We will support NIBA in promoting the Code and make information on the Code (including how to make a complaint) and our Covered Services readily available to you
- We will not engage in activity or inactivity that is reasonably likely to bring the insurance broking profession into disrepute.
To obtain a copy of the Code, click here.
To report a Code concern, click here.
To visit the NIBA website, click here.
PSC Insurance Brokers endorse the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. To obtain a copy of the code, click here